- Worldwide network covering around 200 active business ports/gateways world-wide.
- Agency agreements with major logistics players.
- Selection of agents / partners to handle your business, depending on your needs.
- Service contracts with Agents and carriers for Pacific, Gulf, Europe Trade and Intra Asia to support your business.
- Local knowhow in all areas of logistics globally.
Our quality system is an integrated management instrument which assures the steady optimization of the quality of our logistics services in India. Furthermore we believe in highly trained, skilled and motivated staff in driving daily performance.
We define logistics as that part of the supply chain process that plans, implements, and controls the, effective flow and storage of goods, services, and related information from the point of origin to the point of consumption in order to meet customers’ requirements.